Pages

Sep 21, 2010

I've Been Tagged (part 1)

So Joyce tagged me a while ago for this tag (thanks for tagging me hun!). Finally got around to doing it now. I tried to answer the questions as honestly as I could so hopefully by the end of this you'll have a better depiction of who I really am O_O *evil laugh* muahhaah.


Me.

Because I refuse to have a picture-less post, feel free to interpret this picture anyway you want.

1. Which decade/age would you want to live in the most? (Ex. 80s, middle ages, Victorian era)
Zee fu-cha! (the future haha) I want to know where technology is going, what you and I will be like many years from now and whether or not Earth will eventually be destroyed by humans.

2. What makes you smile?
To be able to make others happy. Happiness is contagious did you know that?

3. What is your pet peeve?
But I have so many! At the top of my list is probably cigarette smell. arghh.

4. Live underwater or live in space?
Space, because this girl can't swim haha. Plus, we can jump so much higher and feel so much lighter when we are in outer space =D Living underwater means I'll have to share the water with fish and other creatures while in outer space it may just be aliens.

5. Describe someone you admire.
No one in particular. Take the time from admiring someone and invest it on myself to become a better person would be more ideal hm?

6. What is the word/expression you say the most and has it ever gotten on someone's nerves
I know I say "(yo) what the hell, man" sometimes lol. It probably have gotten on some people's nerves hahaa.

7. If you could be a celebrity for a day, what would you do?
I'd sleep all day because I refuse to be a celebrity any day.

8. If you could be a character in a book, which book would you belong to?
Holden Caulfiled from The Catcher in the Rye.

3 comments:

  1. HELLO HELENCAKES! Just dropping by to say thanks for following my (almost) boring blog! Hope you enjoy my future posts :}

    PS: Your blog is pretty awesome! Keep those updates coming, cupcake (LOLOLOL)

    ReplyDelete