Five reasons as to why I'm writing this post right now:
1. last post was a long one so I need to alternate with a short post.
2. six assignments due this week for school (I'm taking 5 classes... what the hell right?) so there won't be another post for about 10 days.
3. Spent today doing homework and giving out candy, I need a break.
4. I have a nine-hour shift tomorrow *facepalm*
5. create some suspension for my next very special post hehe.
I noticed this new place opened up near school a couple months back and really wanted to try it out so I went with my friend Chris last week. Chris is probably my first friend in uni... I remember he was in the very first class I had back in first year =) Good times.
I frigging want to steal their typeface! I love it! Only half of the restaurant is above the ground haha =D
I hate the menu. You can only place it down like shown. Laminate + staples = no no
We sat by the window (more like window above my head) so hence why Chris looks like he's glowing haha. The inside is okay. It wasn't busy 'cause it was around 3pm.
Lime, bean sprout & Thai basil(?)
Chris just ordered the first one on the Pho section of the menu. I wanted it too but didn't want to get the exact same thing.. what's the fun in that right?
But it's funny how most of the selection in the Pho section sounded extremely similar X_X
Verdict: Not the best Pho in town. Will return to try something else from the menu.
p.s Any Pho restaurant recommendations?