1. had my first alcoholic drink
2. met up with some awesome ladies
3. fell out of love
4. pulled so many all nighters that I now am a self-proclaimed pro
5. had my first frozen yogurt
6. got a job in retail (obviously not McDonald's)
7. fell in love... with food =D
8. fell in love again, with more food...
9. and more... okay you get the point.
I use to make resolutions but have found them to be pointless because realistically by the second week of January, I would have forgotten them already. But there are two goals that I hope to achieve on an everyday basis for the rest of my life:
1. Be happy. Be happy with who I am and who you are. Be happy so that I can wake up every morning with a smile on my face and go to sleep at night with a smile as well. Be happy with everything negative because there's always something positive to them.
2. Be healthy. For now this means to gain weight. This has been a goal of mine for the past 6-7 years. And no, I cannot just eat more. It's like telling someone who's overweight to eat less. If that works for everyone then obesity wouldn't exist.
Let's all say goodbye to 2010 now and welcome a new decade with warmth, love and fun. See you all in 2011!