Pages

May 12, 2010

Journey of a Cone


2.6

One of Nestlé's new products is the Turtles Ice cream cone. These suckers are not cheap, but I guess one of the grocery stores had a lot of ice cream on sale so my mom picked up 4 different boxes. Personally I find the Turtles chocolate way too sweet so I was very hesitant to try this at first.

2.1
Packaging is decent, gold wrapper always add "value". (and yes that is a star on my nail)

2.2
Nice blend of caramel and chocolate ice cream. Extra caramel and nuts on top =) I don't like the drumsticks that are coated entirely in nuts, but the amount on this cone is just right.

2.3
I took a bite =D

2.4
and many bites more. The cone itself is really good!

2.5
Finally, a little surprise at the end. The bottom of the cone is filled with chooclate! Yumm.

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of them before O:

    Love the 'journey' of the cone xD

    And the (random?) gold star on your nail <3

    ReplyDelete